Kimberly Wyatt reveals pressure of Pusssycat stardom

 Kimberly Wyatt, Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger, Ashley Roberts, Daily Star
But Kimberly Wyatt has confessed that the pressures of being in one of the biggest girl groups of recent years WAS focused on being body-centric.
Speaking to Women's Health, the blonde pop star-turned-reality judge revealed: "When I was a Pussycat Doll, it was all about body, body, body.
"We had to stay as trim as we possibly could because we were often wearing such revealing outfits.
"But when I started doing more TV work, the focus turned towards my face."
And the Missouri native revealed a few secrets about how the girls, including Dancing On Ice judge Ashley Roberts, would keep their weights low and stay toned.
Kimberly revealed her guilty pleasure is toffee popcorn (Pic: Sara Wilson/courtesy of Women’s Health) Kimberly revealed her guilty pleasure is toffee popcorn 
“My guilty pleasure is toffee popcorn... I go to the cinema just so I can have it”
Kimberly Wyatt
"When I lived in LA, volleyball was huge. Every Sunday, Ashley Roberts and I would go to the park and play with Pink and Carmen Electra.
"I also used to do a boot camp called Dove’s Bodies. People like Sandra Oh and Vanessa Hudgens used to be there, but it’s not like I got the opportunity to stare. I was too busy sweating!"
Yet it's clear the blonde starlet is still body conscious, posing in a midriff-baring top, leather hotpants, and fishnets for the kitsch photoshoot.
However, the 31-year-old confessed she now has a sweet tooth, devouring sugary treats whenever she can.
Kimberly switched from singing to judging on Got To Dance (Pic: Sara Wilson/courtesy of Women’s Health) Kimberly switched from singing to judging on Got To Dance (Pic: Sara Wilson/courtesy of Women’s Health)
Kimberly said: "Ice cream, cupcakes, chocolate digestives… my guilty pleasure is toffee popcorn.
"I go to the cinema just so I can have it. Who cares what film they’re showing?"
Kimberly, currently dating model boyfriend Max Rogers, also explained that disbanding from the When I Grow Up hitmakers left her feeling lost.
She confessed: "The group became my identity, and trying to step away from that, and then figure out who I was on my own, was quite a challenge.
"I had to step out as Kimberly Wyatt. At times I’d fall flat on my face but I always got back up and kept on going."
Read Kimberly's interview in the latest edition of Women's Health